LPH2O.com Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of LPH2O.com's Website.
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions in full. Do not continue to use LPH2O.com's website if you do not accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
- Permission is granted to temporarily download or copy the materials (information or software) on LPH2O.com's web site for personal, non-commercial viewing/use only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display without LPH2O.com authorization;
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on LPH2O.com's web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
- Certain parts of this website offer the opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions, information, material and data ('Comments') in areas of the website. LPH2O.com does not screen, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their appearance on the website and Comments do not reflect the views or opinions of LPH2O.com, its agents or affiliates. Comments reflect the view and opinion of the person who posts such view or opinion. To the extent permitted by applicable laws LPH2O.com shall not be responsible or liable for the Comments or for any loss cost, liability, damages or expenses caused and or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
- LPH2O.com reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which it considers in its absolute discretion to be inappropriate, offensive or otherwise in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not infringe any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark, or other proprietary right of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material or material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on LPH2O.com's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. LPH2O.com does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. LPH2O.com may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. LPH2O.com does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
LPH2O.com has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by LPH2O.com of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
Without prior approval and express written permission, you may not create frames around our Web pages or use other techniques that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Web site.
The materials on LPH2O.com's web site are provided "as is". LPH2O.com makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, LPH2O.com does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
Your privacy is very important to us. Accordingly, we have developed this Policy in order for you to understand how we collect, use, communicate and disclose and make use of personal information.
Site Terms and Conditions Modifications